DIY Wet Spray Shampoo for Light or Dark Hair
- 1/2 cup warm water (depending on size of container.. you could double this whole recipe).
- Slightly less than 1/4 cup organic arrowroot powder.
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder (if you have dark hair). This smells delicious with Peppermint essential oil!
- 3 tablespoons of rubbing alcohol depending on how big the container is.
- Some essential oils 3-4 drops depending on if you are doubling the recipe or not. You can get some wonderful essential oils here!
What to do to use this spray: Mix all ingredients in a small spray bottle and shake well. Shake before each use and spray on roots or oily parts of hair. Let dry and style as you usually would.
When I do shampoo my hair once or twice per week I use this shampoo.
I only apply the shampoo to the roots and right by scalp… it will already get on the rest of the hair on it’s own. Then, I condition my hair once per week with this conditioner. I only apply it to the ends.
🙂 I hope this helps you as much as it has helped me. It is so wonderful to find more natural ways of taking care of our bodies! Click below for my DIY Dry Shampoo Spray Video!
Click here to join my Wellness Community!