Knowing how to use the oils we have is helpful and necessary. Why get something we won’t use?
Here are some Sandalwood Oil uses and benefits:
- A major benefit of Sandalwood eo the way it promotes healthy and smooth skin. Putting Sandalwood eo on the skin will not only promote a smooth complexion, but it supports in reducing the appearance of skin imperfections. Additionally, there are benefits to making Sandalwood essential oil part of your skincare routine.
- You can also fill a large bowl with hot water, apply one to two drops of Sandalwood essential oil to your face, and cover your head with a towel. Next, place your face over the steaming water. This at-home spa treatment will leave your skin feeling nourished and rejuvenated. (Be careful; do not put your face in the water if it is hot enough to burn you)! 😉
- Sandalwood essential oil can support in enhancing your mood. The aroma of Sandalwood will help settle and balance emotions. Try applying two drops of Sandalwood essential oil to your hands. Then, put your hands around your nose and inhale for 30 seconds. This can help in lessening tension and balancing our emotions.
- Sandalwood has been found to be quite helpful to gardeners. In addition, studies have shown that Sandalwood eo can have positive effects on plants. In one case, researchers sprayed several types of plants with Sandalwood essential oil. After spraying the plants, it showed that the essential oil helped the plants deal with environmental stress. So, try using a Sandalwood essential oil solution to save the day in your gardening endeavors.
- Sandalwood essential oil can benefit your hair. If you want to use Sandalwood essential oil on your hair, simply apply one or two drops of the oil to wet hair. This can help provide a natural shine. You could even add 2 drops to your current hair care products!
- Try this eo during yoga!
- Not only is Sandalwood essential oil good for the skin and look of it, but it can promote a smooth and comfortable shave.
- Add two drops of Sandalwood essential oil to a hot bath to reduce feelings of stress and promote relaxation.
- Diffuse Sandalwood next to your bed as you are going to sleep to help promote a relaxing environment for a restful night’s sleep. Additionally, you can also apply a few drops of Sandalwood essential oil to the back of your neck before going to sleep to promote restful sleep.
For more essential oil tips, join our wellness community! Living Healthy Feeling Empowered